More Going, Going, Gone


The Priest Quorum is "park-hopping" this week. (8 state parks, 2 national monuments, camping, beaches, tubing and fort touring all in 6 days) Guess how I've spent my time the past couple of weeks? But now that the reservations are made, the directions are printed, the food is purchased, the van is packed, and the boys are off, we girls get our own vacation at home! We all plan on having a great time. (Steven's quorum is also camping this week, but they're staying put at one beach!)

Comments

Meg said…
How fun! I wish I could join the fun with you girls! :D
Harlene said…
Truly inspired to have them all gone at the same time. Annie and I sure wish we were there.
6Whittiers said…
Oh I am so excited to see you blogging so we can keep in touch. Your blog is great!! Wow Michelle changed so much in just a year!!
Beckstrand7 said…
Your family is one of the hardest working I know - what wonderful examples you are. Weston told me that in years at home he moved a pile of dirt back and forth around the yard several times, (partly for his dad to keep the boys busy, and partly because of a change in plans, ha ha.) Enjoy your "time off" with Michelle! Wish Kimberly & I could join you..