Feeling Rested

One of my friends commented yesterday that I looked "rested" when she saw me at church. I wonder what that says about how I normally look on Sunday mornings! But we decided that I did have a delightfully restful week with no alarm clock. I was able to spend hours in the library on FamilySearch while Michelle participated in her play practices and workshops. (One of my "summer projects" is to go through Wayne's 20 family history binders and fill in as many blanks as we can, particularly the temple ordinance ones. Now about five of them are done.) I finished Weston and Megan's afghan (no promises on when it will be in the mail though!) while watching tv. And I read the three-volume "Fishers of Men" series, which has been on my "to-do" list for four years. Michelle and I didn't have to do any cooking - cold cereal for breakfast and leftovers/fast food for dinner - so that was a nice treat as well. The boys had a good time also (even though one of them did come back with blistered, sunburned shoulders in spite of constant applications of sunscreen - OUCH!) and now we're back to the "real" world of alarm clocks, laundry and orthodontist appointments!

Comments

Harlene said…
What a fun treat for you and Michelle. I'm sure it's nice to have the gang back now though.
We$ said…
Hi!

Don't worry about getting the afghan to us soon. It's hot up here in Utah...

I love you MOM!