Leap for Joy!

Happy Leap Day! I don't normally go around leaping for joy, but if I did, here are some of the things that would be cause for rejoicing:
  • finding new information on my ancestors (today I discovered that E stands for Erwin)
  • accompanying a choral performance without any noticeable mistakes (Michelle's school earned 2 Superior ratings at the Musical Performance Assessment this week)
  • fresh flowers on the dining room table (thank you Wayne)
  • a successful seminary class (one where you can tell the kids felt the Spirit)
  • Jeff noticing that the bathroom's been cleaned and saying thanks

That's enough for now. There are a lot more things that could be added, so maybe I'll come back.

Comments

Beckstrand7 said…
What a day, thanks for sharing. I especially appreciated Jeff's noticing--and thanking--for the clean bathroom! Way to go, Jeff!